Self Discovery


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973

Friday, July 13, 2012

Hyouka


For some reason this anime kinda reminded me of Haruhi Suzumiya. It was centered around a club called The Classics Club where basically there were only four members. Very similiar HUH? Anyway they basically solved a new mystery in every episode which was cool because the mysterious were actually interesting. I liked the characters, i wasn't annoyed by them. I'm not sure if this is a completed anime because of how it ended. It had 11 episodes. I don't often watch mystery animes but this one was alright, I'm trying to find other genres i like besides slice of life romantic comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment