Self Discovery


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973

Friday, May 25, 2012

Finished: BOYS over Flowers!


Other name is Hana Yori Dango.
Let me just say... i love old school anime!
At first i was like what am i watching? I didn't really get the gist of it and maybe cuz i was too busy criticizing but really, it was gooodd. i enjoyed it very much! it got me ANGRY but then it made me fall in love with the characters and made me angry all over again! lol what an anime. I really enjoy anime that tickle your feelings and this one did it. Can't remember the amount of episodes it had, but you guys can always check for yourself.
Please tell me what you think :)

also i need new anime!!!!! comment with any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment