Self Discovery


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my drawings......hope u like

i was in a fashion designing phase so i tried a lil something lol i don't know much about drawing clothes so it may look a bit....odd to the trained eye

my all time favorite!i drew it for a friend and i'm thinking of coloring it soon. hope i don't ruin it lol
i tried to draw a model in a magazine i was surprised it actually came out good. i'll add color later
rockstar here is not really my favourite
i tried my best with this school girl drawing i was following a youtube video to me it looks great but probably to a much better artist it maybe looks like crap lol but i like it

this dude was x-men evolution inspired i tried to create my own x-man ;D probably when i get better at drawing i'll try to do another.
i didn't finish coloring avatar kioshi lol i was afraid i would spoil it
i tried to use pointalism which my little sister told me about to colour the logos boat symbol
the bear girl was from imagination lol looked cute to me.

my first finished drawing was the football player i no its not all professional but i loved it i just just started drawing didn't know i could lol this drawing made want to continue.













please tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment